Terms and conditions
Before you start working on the site e-wallet.io the user must read and agree to the terms and conditions of the services, which regulate, inter alia, the solution of financial issues that may arise in the process of using the E-WALLET cryptocurrency wallet.
1. To register on the site are allowed adult users who are obliged to provide only accurate personal information. Registration on the site implies consent to the execution of the terms of cooperation with the company E-WALLET.
2. The user is directly responsible for any actions that involve the use of personal funds. Each such action taken and confirmed by the user on the website e-wallet.io is final and cannot be cancelled.
3. The client is willing to ensure the confidentiality and security of personal data used on the site e-wallet.io, work on the site in accordance with the current legislation of the country of residence.
4. In turn, the company is willing to do timely all financial obligations in full to the client, ensuring the protection of his personal data and funds from third parties.
5. The user is willing not to take any actions intentionally or unintentionally causing reputational, financial or other damage to E-WALLET. The user is prohibited from using the functionality of the site to commit malicious and illegal actions.
6. The management of the company E-WALLET has patents and copyrights to the web resource e-wallet.io its content, logo, technology used and any other intellectual property.
7. The company reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions of cooperation without notice to users.
8. Technical questions and contentious situations are resolved by contacting the technical support of the company E-WALLET and search for mutually beneficial solutions. In the event of disagreements, complaints and grievances, a period of 60 days is allowed for bilateral negotiations, after which, in the absence of consensus, the question passes to the jurisdiction of the courts and is resolved within the framework of the current legislation.